To totally unlock this section you need to Log-in
After you successfully deployed RD Web Access server users have to type: https://RemoteApps.company.com/RDWeb/Pages/en-US/Default.aspx or https://RemoteApps.company.com/RDWeb/ you create a custom web page with a simple link to reach this page.
To make it easier you may want to redirect https://remoteapps.company.com to https://RemoteApps.company.com/RDWeb/Pages/en-US/Default.aspx.
It’s easier than you thought. Follow the steps below.
- Log on the RDS server that have the RD Web Access role installed.
- Open Server Manager and click on IIS on the left side bar.
Right click on RD Web Access server and select Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager and then expand to Default Web Site.
- Double click on HTTP Redirect under IIS section.
- Match the settings as in the picture below.
- Check the box Redirect requests to this destination.
- Type /RDWeb/Pages as redirect destination.
- Uncheck the box for Redirect all requests to exact destination.
- Check the box for Only redirect requests to content in this directory.
- Select Status code as Found (302) or Permanent (301).
That’s all now, try typing https://remoteapp.company.com (or whatever your website company URL is), it will redirect to the RDWeb page. Enjoy.