To totally unlock this section you need to Log-in
If you want to print Outlook Email’s attachment without open them, then let’s look at various methods by which you can print multiple attachments in emails.
Steps to Print Outlook Attachment in Batch
- Start “Microsoft Outlook“.
- Go to Outlook Inbox folder; Select the email, one that contain attachment file(s) which you want to print.
- In Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010, click on “File” tab. Go to “Print” (at left pane) and click on “Print Options“.
After hitting on “Print Options“, a new window will open named as “Print“. Under the Print Options section, check the “Print attached files. Attachment will print to the default printer only” option.
Click on “Print” button.
Note: In Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can enable the same option by following this path: Click on “File” >> “Print” >> “Print attached files. Attachment will print to the default printer only”.
After doing these changes in Microsoft Outlook, you are able to print all attachments all at once of selected email.
Quick Print: Print all Email attachments in the message one by one
There is a quick print option in Microsoft Outlook; by using this option, a user can print multiple attachment files of an email one by one (or can say in a sequence).
To do so:
- Select the email.
- Select one attachment file of that Email message you wish to print.
- Now hit on “Quick Print” under Attachments in the “Actions” group.
When you click on “Quick Print” option, a new window will pop-up named as “Opening Mail Attachments“, click on “Open” button.
It must be noted that this process will only open selected attachment and print it too just after it. If you want to print other email attachment files, then repeat the above given steps.
Note: The Quick print method does not work in Outlook 2007 except Outlook 2013 & 2010.
What if Microsoft Outlook crash at the time of printing?
If you are printing something from Microsoft Outlook and it gets freeze, crashed and printing messages in an untidy way like right-to-left instead of left-to-right, then watch out for corruption of “OutlPrnt” file. Fundamentally, this file is responsible for print style settings in Microsoft Outlook and that is the reason why styling of printing gets impaired. If you find out it corrupted, then you need to make some changes in “OutlPrnt” file.
To solve this issue:
- First, close “Microsoft Outlook“.
- Rename the “OutlPrnt” file to “OutlPrnt.old“.
- Location to find OutlPrnt in Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook
- Location to find OutlPrnt in Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\